mprovements in law enforcement technology can save lives, protect officers, and make operations more efficient, but how do we ensure technological advancements are deployed successfully?
Join the National Law Enforcement Museum virtually on June 29 at 2pm Eastern for a conversation that will consider the effectiveness of new technology, the accountability for ethical implementation, and the community engagement needed to educate the public about law enforcement responsibility. By pursuing better training and communication about new technology, we can support safer communities for everyone.
Registration is free.
- Jim Burch, President, National Policing Institute
- Hoan Ton-That, CEO-Founder, Clearview AI
- Det. Sgt. John Kadner, Cascade County (MT) Sheriff’s Office
- Ganesha Martin, VP of Community Affairs and Public Policy, Mark 43
- Roger Rodriguez, NYPD Detective (Ret.), and VP of Market Development, Clearview AI
Join the Missouri Sheriffs’ Association and proudly display your support for your local law enforcement and Missouri sheriffs.
Your tax-deductible contribution will go a long way to ensure the office of Sheriff in Missouri remains a strong, independent office answerable to those citizens that it is sworn to serve and protect.